Attention: Please review the order policy as well as the returns/exchanges police prior to placing your order.
At this time, we accept only credit card orders on Visa and Mastercard. You may order via the website or by phone, fax, or mail. Shipments cannot be made to P.O. Boxes.
Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any of the following items:
- Any unopened (still in its plastic wrap) printed material, CD, or DVD
- Any items as long as they are in their original packaging and have not been used or they are defective.
- Please check your order promptly. Damages and errors must be reported to Roscoes BBQ within 15 working days.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and must be made within 30 days of the receipt of your order.
- There will be a reshipping fee for exchanges unless the product was defective. If the product is defective, we will be happy to exchange it for you at no cost.
Return for a Refund or Exchange
If you would like to return an item for a refund of the purchase price or exchange a defective product, you may do so within 30 days of receipt of your shipment. For your protection, ship the item and the packing slip via insured parcel post, UPS or Federal Express Ground to:
Attn: Orders, 603
4th Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Please Note: Postage, handling, and return shipping charges are not refundable.
Return for Exchange
Once your item for exchange is received, we will be happy to ship your new product.
Shipping charges on exchanges are the customer's responsibility unless the product is being exchanged due to defect.
- When using products, manufacturers' safety recommendations, when indicated, should be adhered to. The developmental age of the individual should be considered in the use for safety recommendations, rather than the chronological age. Adult supervision and common sense should also be used at all time.
- Since results obtained with the use of our products depend greatly on circumstances beyond our control, we cannot assume and we disclaim responsibility for any damage, expense, or injury of any kind associated with the use of products sold by Roscoes BBQ.
Your use (accessing, browsing, buying, etc.) of this site is your legal agreement to the policies, terms and conditions above. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including exports and re-exports control regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STORE OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.